From the foothills of the Himalayas to the backwaters of Kerala, to the slums of Calcuta, to the ashrams, to the beaches of Goa.... India will fascinate, shock and excite.
So, strap on your seatbelt for a rollercoaster of a travel experience around this incredible sub continent. You will love it or hate it. You'll not forget it.
India is nicey. It is spicey. It is dicey, and if you are not careful it will be bery bery pricey my friend. Beware of touts and scams.
• Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
• The Great Himalaya Mountain Range
• Palaces and Forts of Rajasthan
• Sunny beaches of Goa
• Backwaters at Kerala
• Asiatic Lions Sanctuary at Gir National Park, Gujarat
• Golden Temple, Amritsar, Punjab
• Ajanta & Ellora caves, Maharashtra
• Andaman & Nicobar Islands